An overwhelming 99% of people who try to make money online fail.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
If you are a struggling online marketer or considering a full-time or part-time career path in the home based internet marketing world, then you would want to listen to the principles that Matt Lloyd highlights in this Video entitled “The Fundamentals of Internet Marketing”.
Using the principles found in his signature 21 step program, Matt has had a phenomenal success story.
Some highlights include:
- Learn as you implement, don’t wait to learn everything before you start, otherwise you will never start.
- Focus on revenue making activity. Don’t get sucked into taking course after course waiting to become a pro.
- You can make it as simple or complex as you like. Focus on your first sale to get the boost to continue otherwise you can spend months and months trying to get started.
- You will make a lot of mistakes along the way. Accept it!
- Don’t trade your time for money. Create systems that allow you to automate your business.
- Its not about your product or message, its all about the market or your audience.
- Focus on Net income and not Gross Income to ensure your business is actually profitable.
- Building your cash reserves to maintain healthy business operations.
- Most of the money you make in this business is from repeat buyers not new customers. Find additional ways to help your existing customers so they spend more and more with you.
- Look for a niche that already has competition. Competition is an indication that this market is hot and the demand is proven e.g. Weight Loss
- It is important to build your list and keep your relationship with your list alive. Email them often or they will forget about you.
- Remember the 80/20 principle. Focus on the 20% of your activities that bring you 80% of your results.
- Focus on making sales rather than getting sucked up with the administration.
- Your results will be determined by the amount of dedication and effort you put in.
- Don’t become dependent on one source of traffic or one merchant account. Always be thinking of backup plans.
- Enjoy the journey. We are privileged and lucky to be living at this time and having an opportunity to work from home using the internet