Rookie Profit System Pros And Cons And What That Means To You…
If you are new to online business, then read this review about the Rookie Profit System.
When you are new to the online business arena, you need all the help you can get.
You might get called newbie, a beginner or rookie, depending where you are from.
That’s OK. We all have to start somewhere.
But if you want to get faster results, you will need help! You need training, mentorship and guidance.
What is the Rookie Profit System?
You will learn one of the fastest and easiest ways to start an online business as a newbie.
This is the same system that Steven Bransfield, a 22 year old college drop out used to go from $205 to $1,376,421.03 in less than two years.
That’s more than most companies make after many years in business!
The training part includes:
- Online business training videos about the best business models to start with
- Online marketing training videos on how to get leads
- Access to a private business coach that you can talk to on the phone or Skype
Your private coach will answer any of your questions as you go through the program. Because when you are new, you will have lots of questions.
Which is why the Rookie Profit System is ideal for newbies!
Once you are done with the training part, you can practice what you learned by using the business component. Here’s how it works…
Typically, if you want to start an online business, you must do everything from scratch:
- You have to create services and products to sell online
- You have to find products from manufacturers, wholesalers or drop-shipping companies
- You have to setup an eCommerce store with merchant account so you can collect payment
- You have to figure out a storage solution for all the products you plan to sell
- You have to figure out a way to ship the products to your customers and deal with some returns and refunds
- You need to have a customer support system to help your buyers
On top of all the above, you have to learn how to find leads who are interested in what you are selling. That’s called marketing.
Then you have to help those leads understand why they need to buy from you. That’s called sales.
That’s a LOT of work to take on your own.
That’s why most newbies don’t get results right away.
Rookie Profit System Pros
With the Rookie Profit System, everything is already done for you.
All you have to do is learn how to get leads online and send them to offers that have High Profit Margins. These are offers that you don’t personally have to make or deliver.
The training you get will explain what are the best products to promote online and how to promote them.
You’ll notice that this is very similar to referral programs you see offline.
For example, my dentist offers a $10 referral bonus if I send any of my friends and family to him.
You can do the same thing online.
You can get paid by referring people to offers online.
That’s called affiliate marketing.
But to make a good income with affiliate marketing, the offers need to pay much higher referral fees. The Rookie Profit System pays out commissions of $1250 all the way up to $10,000 per sale!
That sounds a lot more exciting than a $10 referral fee.
Don’t you agree?
To get more sales, you need to have the skills to refer many people. You don’t want to bother your friends and family. If you start selling to your friends and family, they are going to start running away from you.
Instead you need to find people who are really interested in what you have to promote.
You can do that with online marketing.
Getting leads is something you have to learn no matter what business you decide to operate. So, you might as well learn a skill that will help you with your future business operations, and get paid while you practice.
With the Rookie Profit System, you will also get training on how to find leads that are interested in your offers using online marketing.
So do you see why newbies like the Rookie Profit System?
Do you see why a done for you system that allows you to earn while you learn can help you get faster results?
Before we get to the cons, let’s recap the pros…
- You get to learn and implement at the same time
- You get a personal 1 on 1 business coach with training and support
- You get help with every other aspect of the business. The product development, payment processing, product fulfillment, exchange and refunds and customer support is all done for you
- You can now focus your efforts on learning money making skills which is marketing
- You can apply what you learn to multiple business in the future and create multiple streams of income
On top of the above, all the sales are done for you. So you don’t have to talk to any. All you have to do is learn how to market online and send leads. The rest is done for you!
Rookie Profit System Cons
What about the cons…
- Like anything else, there is a learning curve, specially if you have never done marketing before. Are you willing to dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to learn and implement?
- Placing ads and generating leads online will require a marketing budget. All businesses have a marketing budget. You can use that money to place ads on Facebook, twitter, Instagram or do email marketing. You can also send postcards or place ads in your local newspaper. Are you able to set a few hundred dollars a month aside to spend on advertising?
- You need to have a business mindset. This is not a job where someone pays you for logging in hours. You only get paid when a sale takes place. Most newbies who have been employees in the past have a hard time understanding that they need to act like a business owner, not employee. Are you willing to work on your mindset and start operating like a business, not employee?
Which brings us to the BIG question…
Can the Rookie Profit System Work For You?
That is something only you can answer.
But from what I have seen, the system works if you work.
If you focus your efforts on sending quality leads who are interested, you’ll get very good results. This is way better than trying to do everything on your own from scratch.
I use the Rookie Profit System as one of my income streams. It’s not my main business. I believe in multiple streams of income. So far in the last 10 days, I have made $2,156.06 using the Rookie Profit System. I placed ads on my websites and when someone clicks and buys through my ads, I get a commission.
Do you think you can do that?
Would an extra $1000, $2000, $5000 or more a month make a difference in your lifestyle?
If so, then I encourage you to start learning money making skills which is online marketing.
Once you know how to do online marketing and match the right leads to the right products, you can excel in any future business.
In fact, you can even offer those services to other businesses and get paid for helping them, which is what I do also.
At the time when most people are looking for work, I have so much work coming at me that I have to turn clients away.
Either way, I encourage you to take the training.
It’s only $49 and comes with a personal business coach. Worst case, you will learn a skill or two that you can apply at your current or future businesses.
Take action now to learn money making skills that will shape your future income and career options.
The sooner you take action, the sooner you will get results.